TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Inner-Soul Group Ltd. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to Inner-Soul Group Ltd and its employees where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
1. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
2. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
3. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
4. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
5. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
SKIN TREATMENTS AND FACE TO FACE SERVICES
1. Inner-Soul Group Ltd trading as Inner-Soul offers a range of safe and research-based treatments for the face and neck.
2. To receive treatment at Inner-Soul you must be at least 18 years of age to agree to and enter into this Agreement on your own behalf and to register for use of this Site.
3. If you are under 18 but at least 16 years of age, you must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who is able to offer their agreed consent.
4. PLEASE NOTE: aesthetic treatment will not be performed on anyone under the age of 20 years. present this Agreement to your parent or legal guardian, and he or she must check the box below to enter into this Agreement on your behalf.
5. Children under the age of 16 may not register for this Site, and parents or legal guardians may not register on their behalf. By checking the box indicating your acceptance of this Agreement, you represent that (i) you have read, understood and agree to be bound by this Agreement and (ii) you are at least 18 years old, either entering into this Agreement for yourself or entering into it on behalf of your child or a child in your legal care. If you are a parent or guardian entering this Agreement for the benefit of your child, please be aware that you are fully responsible for his or her use of this Site, including all legal liability that he or she may incur. Each registration is for a single user only.
6. We do not permit you to share your user name with any other person nor with multiple users on a network. If you do not agree to (or cannot comply with) any of these terms and conditions, do not check the acceptance box and do not attempt to access the Site.
7. You may purchase products on the Site only for personal use and not for resale. By placing your order, you certify that you are purchasing products for personal use only and not for resale and you accept our General Terms and Conditions of Sale. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason without explanation.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Site, or our entire Site, to users who have registered with us. Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
1. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
2. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
1. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
2. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
1. Inner-Soul Group Ltd T/A Inner-Soul Organics shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
2. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Inner-Soul Ltd whether written or oral.
1. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
2. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
3. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.